August 20, 2012

No more pink hair


At least for right now. I damaged my hair so bad from bleaching it SEVERAL times to actually get my jet black hair to lighten up so the pink would hold. Sallys products suck. Now I am just reviving it from all the drama I put my hair through. Drrrry as fuuuuuck! I don't see how those girls constantly bleach and dye their hair crazy colors all the time and their hair still looks good. Come December I may do my hair pink again.


I freakin' love my shirt! Ordered it from China. Shits got leather straps and gold metal things in between the ribcage all the way down.


Let it be known that I HATE cats. Disgusting! Blah!


This is my shirt <3


And these are my AWESOME spiked leather knee leggings. Also from China. Gotta love ebay!

Dammit don't you just hate it when your thighs squish out when you sit down?




No comments: